My little sis is going to Tokyo for a year. Here in the states all she does is talk to Japanese people, study the Japanese language, and listen to Japenese Pop music. Might as well go to Japan! Congratulations neko! Now I need to get a real pet.

It's been fun sharing an apartment with you, but you're scary.

Love, Mich


3 Comments:
lol, it's been fun on this end too. I'm glad I was able to get over whatever problem it was I had. I'll miss you. Thanks for the special post on your blog. ai shiteru! ^_^ Oneechan
Hey, I finally realized she is for real. She thought I was asleep and was going great guns in a chat room with two Japanese guys. She really knows Japanese. She is even beginning to look Japanese, except she will always be too tall. She will probably find a nice (short) Japanese guy over there and marry him.
^ yay! We have a believer!
Post a Comment
<< Home