Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The Matrix Fireworks

Okay so there's a lot that I could blog about right now. But actually that's when it's the hardest to blog because when I really have something to say, I don't use this medium. But there is something that I want to talk about.

The Matrix Fireworks

The Matrix Fireworks explode like a giant golden chrysanthemum very high in the air. That's key: their height. Most fireworks are in front of you; you don't have to bend your head back to see them, but the Matrix Fireworks explode over your head. Then they really do seem like a giant chrysanthemum. Or maybe it's more like an umbrella. Yeah that's more what it feels like - when the Matrix Fireworks explode, it's like standing underneath a golden umbrella. And then... (and this is where the Matrix part comes in) it's hard to describe, but instead of fading away, the petals of the chrysanthemum start to fall. Remember looking at those green digits of the computer screen in the Matrix. You know that techno Millenium idea - somehow the Matrix Fireworks convey the same image. So first you see this giant golden chrysanthemum explode over your head, then you're surrounded by the light as it falls down around you.

So welcome 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home