Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 14, 2005

$5.00???

What to do with my 5 bucks? Every once in a while, I go crazy and spend money. But usually it's for things I really do want or have wanted for a while. It's just that maybe if I wasn't in a crazy mood, I would remember that at that particular moment I'm trying to save money for something else and was planning to wait on the item that's in my hand at that second.

The purchases are almost always spontaneous. So when I spotted something that I wanted this weekend for $5 I knew it wasn't a big deal, but I also knew I was in a spur-of-the-minute-spending mode... Since I had just shelled out $250 on something else. Then $15 for something else. But I do want this other item. I've been saving the $5 since Saturday for this thing I want. If I can hold out until Friday night, I'll purchase it. I've actually given it serious thought, prayer, and done research for this silly $5 purchase.

The $5 actually left my hand today. I nearly spent it on something else. But I took it back at the last minute. And now I can't wait for Friday, cause I really want to buy this thing. I was supposed to go to an opera, but when I went to the box offic to buy my ticket, they told me it was last week.

PATHOS

Cherio!

PS: Don't you wish you knew what it is?

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have given the 5 bucks to me. I'm sure you broke your diet or sleeping schedule, haha! So you've been in a spending frenzy since last week. I better watch you more closely, hehe. I wonder, if I hide a recorder next to your bed at night, maybe I could brainwash you into buying me some jpop, hehe.
-your pet

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Mariposa said...

Tra la la, very funny. I think you have enough Jpop. Anyways, I did decide not to buy it. However, I did save the money until Friday... when I bought chinese for dinner which YOU ate!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home