Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Utterly Miserable

Had the most dreadful week. On the verge of tears continually. I just told my professors I wasn't coming in on Monday and didn't have any hw to give them. They said I could hand it in the next day, but after 10 hrs of trying to figure out mixing and combustion, I just handed it in as it was; possibly I'll get 50% out of it. As far as Katz's fluids went, 0% ,didn't even try. Then the next morning I woke up and cancelled my voice class of all things.

By Thursday, my lab partner told me to go home and get some sleep. Instead I went to the grocery store and threw random stuff I've never bought in the cart. Then I went home, invited my cousin over for dinner and started to cook.

I was so excited about how things turned out so I'll list the menu here.

Beef stew in a Butternut Squash Broth
Lasagna with spelt noodles
Spelt spaghetti with basil pesto and olives
Spinach Mixed Salad with basil and tomato feta cheese and olives
Eggplant, Bell Peppers, and Purple Onion Rings with Soy Sauce

Sweet and Sour Pork with Sesame Seed
Bismati Rice
Curry Chicken with Pineapple and Red Peppers
Strawberries and Peaches with chocolate Whipped Cream

Muscat Wine

Almost all of these dish ideas came from dinners I've had with Greek, German, Swedish, Romanian, and Indian friends.

Oh, I also bought yellow french tulips, pink sweetheart roses and some new taper candles. Great, now it's written down so I won't forget. Incidently, I've never been able to buy tulips. Seems like their only available between Oct-May.

Well, anyways, I do feel a little better now.

Cherio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home