So my family's Jamaican and I was born in Florida, but I actually am not a big fan of the beach. I love love love sunbathing. But I don't like swimming in the ocean. I do like to swim in pools though. Someone once called me a fish. (I wished she had used a mermaid as a comparison instead though ^_^ However, she was a Romanian living in Germany and talking to me in English. Maybe merpeople just wasn't in her vocabulary.)

Yesterday, I went to the beach -- at my school. In all my years at this school I've never sat out there. I only stopped long enough to eat my orange. Then I was annoyed and left. You'd have to know me pretty well to know why I was annoyed, but ah well.
Then I went swimming. At that time, my school was having family swim and there were all these little kids with squeaky voices. I love kids with squeaky voices. Anyways, I swam in the deep end. I'm finally overcoming my fear of that place. It's really deep.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home