Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 22, 2011

In His Time


I'm sad. I really am. I feel so sad.

I usually am happy but...

OK, I have a wish and I don't think it will come true. I just want him to be there, but I know he won't.

I've wished for him to be there so many times.

Am I that desperate?

I suppose I am.

I suppose I am.

I'm going to smile though. I'm going to be happy. I'm going to give thanks to God for His unfailing love. For his merciful salvation and abundant blessings. Anything painful or disheartening I am going to push out of my heart. Why should I worry?

Why should I worry.

In His time, He makes all things beautiful. Lord please show me every day as you're teaching me your way that You do just what You say --- in Your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home