He won't. He just won't. Why won't he? Is it because I'm 60 lbs overweight? Is it because I'm black? Is it because I live 4hrs away? Is it because of his ex from 3 years ago --- (puh-lease). Is it because my bipolar covered my personality too much?
Probably a little bit of all of the above.
But I wish he would. Wouldn't it be wonderful for this search to be over. I hate this search so much. And I've "known" him for 3 months. I really wish he would. I have a feeling that as I get to know him even better, I'll be wishing more and more that he would.
So what do I do? Keep getting to know him better -- and wishing that he would? Or do I completely walk away and don't look back?
I don't know. I just don't know.
I don't want to hear that he found a new girl. However, I think he needs to have his little rebound thing so maybe I wouldn't be too sorry to hear that he found someone. I honestly think he needs a rebound relationship because IMHO he's very confused as to what he wants.
I'll keep praying. Not that God would give me what I want -- but what He wants.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home