Okay, so the title's corny. I am having the absolute worst week of the year. Balah. Bulah. BLAH! No, I take it back. It was just very difficult. The worst could be yet to come.
So now it's father's day right? Well, it will be in two days. I just had two teeth pulled so hopefully I can get out of doing anything at church (wink)
No, I don't mind doing stuff at church. I just don't want to sing right now. Why? Oh no reason, it's just that my mouth is a tad sore.
So I'd like to talk about my surgery. I'll give a play by play. I went in half asleep. (It was 8am.) I got shot with novacaine. I was used to this since I'm forever getting cavities. I eat candy ALL the time and I NEVER floss. ;-)
So the whole time I had my workout music blaring. The first song was the Shrek song, the second was a nice techno dj mix, and the third song was my Superman song... "If I go crazy then will you still call me superman..." Incidentally, this is a great spinning song. It turned out to be a great drill song too. The dentist was drilling while this was playing. He must be very strong cuz he just pulled those teeth out in 15 minutes flat. I saw the teeth when it was over. They looked huge. The roots are quite long.
I felt pretty powerful myself - like almost brave, you know?
Okay, this was a nonsense post. I much prefer to focus on nonsense. It helps me block out reality. (Which is simply too difficult to focus on sometimes.) The thing is that nonsense has a huge impact on reality. For example, this surgery wasn't really nonsense at all.
I wish I had done it ages ago.
NEways, Cherio!


1 Comments:
I'm very cavity-prone, too--and don't floss like I should either. Ugh!!
Post a Comment
<< Home