Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 15, 2006

A little worse? Sure why not.

The past week since the accident has been dreadful. I haven't slept well one single night since. This isn't because I'm thinking about the accident, but I'm just on edge. I keep forgetting little things and getting into careless scrapes. But also my bad luck has continued.

Two days after the crash, I left work early for a doctors appt. I've been putting this apot off for way way too long. I'd scheduled and cancelled for over a year. And finally, I was sitting in the doctors office... when I found out the wait was going to be over an hour and a half. Well, I had my first class scheduled that night. (I had double checked the schedule this time.) So I had to cancel my appt again and leave for the class. When I got to the class room, which was locked, I waited for ages before deciding to go home as no one else showed up. I was so mad. I left an important appt. and had to take 3 hrs vacation at work to pay for my missing time -- all for nothing.

A couple days went by with only minor fiascos. Then someone got hugely mad at me. And I think we're still not talking. So I became even more distracted and it was even harder to sleep. Then the day of the next class.. (I'm trying again) I go out and forget to put gas in my car. I also forget to take money or credit cards. So after going to a 3 hr class that last for 1/2 hr. (intro stuff, argghh!) I'm driving home, and my car shuts down. One week from the crash, I'm stranded by the highway, waiting for AAA to bring me gas.

My head is totally spinning I got practically no sleep last night. These are just the highlights off the queerest week ever.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear...Hope things get better soon! If it's any comfort, this week wasn't the greatest for me either...

-G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home