Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 14, 2006

Moonlight Sonata

The other day someone unexpected expressed a liking for this piano piece. I told him about a lovely rendering of the sonata by Summer, a lyric soprono. Her version is called Mal di Luna; she unites the melody of the piano piece with an Italian sonnet. Inspiring.

I discovered this photograher: Cindy Mead today. A thing of beauty is such a joy. This photograph seems to be a song to the night. A full moon shone through my window two nights ago. Memory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moonlight dances through tree limbs As I release you to the skies..With slow fluttering wings you climb high..then higher..Until you are small to my eyes.Say hello to the stars for me, goddess of the moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home