I feel a smidgen better. Just took a power nap. I read about power naps way before I started working. You just put your head on your desk and nap for 15 min.
When I was in Germany, I used to walk back home for lunch, set the timer for 15 min, and pass out in bed (with a gel eye mask on my face to relieve the stress of working with Lars and a dark eye mask over that to block out the sun.)
Actually, I remember people doing that at the Hop. They'd sleep on the couches in the library. I was always too tense to sleep there though. I slept in the Hut. (Goldie, where'd you sleep.)
Bad news, I left my black sweater in Kentucky. The one I bought from the H&M in Cologne. It's faded and doesn't fit, but I didn't want to lose it. :( I guess I'll call my hotel.


1 Comments:
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home