I just had a battle royale with the system today. Was it bloody? Oh, you better believe it. But, it was a tactical. No undue damage -- I hope. IE no civilian casualities. I prayed for gentleness and kindness and love all the way. But it needed to be done.
Goldie, do you have any idea of what you're getting into? (Jumping from the frying pan into the fire, I think. Believe me, messing with machines is easier -- way easier -- than messing with the mind.)
Well, call me. We can compare notes. Oh, bother, I'll call you. Where in the world are you? Boston, NY, So Cal, Isreal? Hey, are you back in Charles Village. Better not come back here without telling me. :)
~mariposa
------------
Sorry, everyone for the cryptic note. Hope you had fun with it anyways.
Cherio!


1 Comments:
BTW, remember the wright brothers plane on top of killian? The HACK of all "hack--ings" I saw a picture of that today. It's funny, but it was an inspiration.
"You must do the thing, you think you cannot do." E.R.
http://hacks.mit.edu/Hacks/by_year/2003/wright_flyer/
Post a Comment
<< Home