Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tea Party

I went to a tea party awhile ago. It was sweet. No really, it was very charming.

Actually, I was disappointed with myself. I like to think of myself as feminine and really appreciative of quaint, historic things. But I showed up in jeans and forgot to bring cash. I ended up cutting out a little early to run around from pub to pub looking for an ATM. All the other ladies had on really fancy dresses. They didn't wear hats or gloves (haha), but I think one person had flowers in her hair.

But I made a memory. If you have never been to a historic part of town, sat in a tea shop and been served cucumber sandwiches and scones by two maids in aprons, well you wouldn't quite know what I mean. So it was memorable jeans and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home