Last night I couldn't sleep so I got up and was reading Scripture. I was just so blown away by God's grace to save me and forgiveness from sin. Actually I was amazed by his prompting me to confess sin and perfect holiness out of reverence for him and in view of the promises of eternal life. I was brought to tears when I read about the fruits of the Sprit: love joy peace patience kindness goodness faithfulness gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. I promised and prayed again that those things would be abundantly evident in my life. The wonderful thing is that all this is by God's strength and not my own.
I want to go camping this weekend but might not get the chance so last night the moon was shining so brightly and the night was so nice that it tempted me to take my blankets and pillow out to my patio. When the clock hit 3:30am I was out underneath the stars. I fell right to sleep and woke up to some very noisy birds only two hours later. Then I confess I went back to bed. But the brief fresh air did me a lot of good I think.
Cherio!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home