Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Cocoa Mole

Gosh, It's been an age! And I can't believe people still stop by and read this when I haven't posted in so long. (You are so awesome.)

Tonight, I'm going to talk about chicken cocoa mole. Mole is spanish for sauce and is more often paired to make guacomole (guaco is like spanish for avacado - go figure) I made chicken cocoa mole and thought it would be wonderful. It wasn't. It was horrible! Sigh. I have to go to my favorite blogger's site the cooking engineer (see his link to the right) maybe he has a better recipe. I planned a chocolate party this month and was going to make that. The chocolate pistachio pieces turned out much better.

I am having just the most wonderful new year. January was a great month. February has the potentional to be a disaster. But I think it won't be -- if I practice saying no and not over committing. I have updates about the close of last year. That will be forthcoming I promise.

For those of you who want to know. I started sitting in on a Fluids class at the Hop this week. I am totally in love. There's no other way to put it. Don't ask me why, but potential flow and complex analysis makes me feel excited. Isn't that wild?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home