Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 15, 2005

Wedding Singer

Another wedding. This time it's in Florida and outdoors. I have no idea how my voice will carry. I tried to convince them that a jazz song would be good for the cermony, but they wouldn't go for it. But I do like the song they picked. I wonder if I'll end up singing at my own wedding.

Ugh, I can't believe I said that. I hate talking about "my own" wedding. It makes me feel like a little girl. And besides, I don't think I do want a wedding. I think I want to elope.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Goldie said...

"And besides, I don't think I do want a wedding. I think I want to elope."

LOL! I feel the same way.

Going to Florida to sing at a wedding sounds like great fun! Hope you have a most wonderful time!!

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wedding is outside? o_0 This is news to me.
Hmm..., well, I have more news that should make you feel even better about participating in the music program. They're going to play a instrumental song from Final Fantasy. It's the one Ren asked you to play on the piano...the one that was from a video game.
It's a normal song, but, still, being able to say "I played a song from a video game at my wedding" sounds...interesting.

love ya ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home