Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 02, 2006

bleeding hearts

So like I said, I just came back from this big trip. (Oh it was NA. Call for details if you'd like.) I am beat. I am so out of it, you wouldn't believe it. (As if you couldn't tell.)

I was wandering around yesterday and found a flower shop, I bought a bunch of bleeding hearts. I'm hoping Sunshine will come over tomorrow night to plant them with me. I've wanted bleeding hearts ever since I was a little girl. I always thought they were hanging plants. I also bought eucalyptus, and Mom is giving me some mint. So my patio is going to smell so awesome. Alos, a lot of these plants are butterfly plants so that will be cool. Mom keeps getting birds. They eat her soil. She has the most amazing recipe for soil, and the birds like it. Oh yeah, my hibiscus from a few years back died, it is totaly dead.

It's funny when I get exhausted I typically do wander around and eventually find some type of flower shop. In Heidleburg that happened, I bought an orchid plant and small orange tree (those were gifts though). In Hannover, I bought some bamboo, I wonder if Rita still has that bamboo...? I gave it to her along with the azaleas. I still have the pots. Maybe I should go check and see if she still has the bamboo.

Passenger to Frankfurt... now wouldn't that be nice.

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home