Okay, how could I call myself a true blogger if I didn't make at least a couple of political postings during a presidential election year? I discovered this political cartoonist over the summer - hilarious. This, I have found, is a quality that most liberal writers and speakers have. I find myself reading and listening almost exclusively to liberal media - it's just so much more entertaining. It's typically whitty slander and satire.
Consider the following cartoon strip. It prompted a 1 hr long discussion between me and my program director at the government research lab I'm at. (Yes, I did drop the word government in on purpose - it was an interesting tenant of our conversation.) I'm including the cartoon strip here because... well it's exactly the type of thing that induces a long debate. This guy dispises Bush, and I'm so amused by the ingenious ways he (and so many other liberal writers) finds to throw mud. Totally amusing. Check out his site.
www.idrewthis.org


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home